Sunday, October 28, 2012

It was but a dream








Halloween is sneaking up on us, it's this Wednesday!

With all the other things going on, I'm not in the mood this year.  Luckily I took lots of pics of Kittehkins last year, because I still feel very ill, and just don't have it in me to do anything this year.  Luckily, not everyone is feeling that way.  Our Furball Fables friends have a new video for the season.



I wish we could say it was a dream, these last 4 years with the liar destroying America,
residing in the WH, and watching whilst our Brave hero's get killed, doing NOTHING!
Plus, this POS has the nerve and unmitigated gall to make TRUST a campaign issue.
Trust, ha, trust that liar.

Words can't describe how revolting this scum is to me.  I hope America is waking up to what a disaster this enemy of America is, and VOTE HIM OUT
on Tues., Nov. 6th.  As sick as I am, I would crawl 1000 miles on broken glass to get rid of this psycho.  He's gonna rot in hell for letting those 4 hero's in Bengazi DIE while
he watched in real time.  All for his re-election.  Just thinking of it makes me feel even sicker.  There is a special place in hell for the likes of him and his minions.  I'm glad the
story is getting out.  This is WAY WORSE than Watergate, he should be hung for treason.  Maybe when he's kicked out next Tues, the process will start, I hope so.

Anyway, I don't want to give myself a stroke, so it's time for another nice video.
These kitties are so sweet and patient, and I hope they give you some ideas for your little ones.



Of course we can't forget our doggie pals!



Kittehkins and I wish you a good start to the week and a Happy Halloween!
She is watching vigilantly for treats, and cuddles.


No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger