Thursday, November 22, 2012

Despite My Diagnosis, I've Lots to be Thankful For!









I'M Thankful for your FRIENDSHIP and LOVE!










Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of my loyal readers.
I could not let this day go by without writing a post for you, and for especially all the WONDERFUL people who have donated to my Medical Fund so generously.  You all are saints and God’s Angel messengers here on earth!

You might think that this Thanksgiving would be horrible for me, having just found out I have terminal cancer, and that it's my last one (praying for miracle, but doctors are not hopeful) .
But, strangely enough, this is turning out to be the BEST Thanksgiving I've had in ages.  Thanks to the outpouring of love and kindness from all my blogging family (not friends, you ARE FAMILY to me) I am happier now than I've been in a long time.  You all have renewed my faith in mankind, and you give me strength and a reason to hang in there and not give up, no matter how hard the road gets.

When I first learned of my diagnosis, and the short time I have left on earth, plus having to worry about the money thing, while also finding out that it's hopeless, no treatment can me done...it is almost too much to bear. Thanks to the suggestions of my lovely friends on the net.  I figured, I might as well try PayPal, some people had luck with it, and I can't be shy now, with time running out.  There are still some nice people out there, esp. the blogging pals we've made. Through the years I've noticed when a fellow blogger is in need, they are the FIRST people to come to their aide.  It renews my love for humanity.  And gives me something to REALLY be thankful for.  God is so good to us, even though it seems that things are very bad for me now.  I always think of the Bible Verse "all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose".  Romans 8:28

God has blessed me, this I know, with all the friendship, prayers, and love and also monetary help. I know some of you guys don't believe in God, but it's the only thing helping me hang on and not be scared, so I am clinging to Jesus and praying.  When I pass away, I will get to go home and see my Mom, who went to be with the Lord when I was 5 years old.  This earthly life basically has sucked for me ever since then.  I'm perfectly fine with going to Heaven, and being with My Mom, and other dear departed relatives from her side of the family.  I know she is watching over me, as anyone's parent would be.  They all are our Guardian Angels, and when I pass I will become the Guardian Angel of the Blogosphere, to all those who fight for truth and righteousness, that they find the courage to go on every day.  I'll also be your Bunni buddy forever!  My dear Friend, Barking Spider, said he will keep the Blog up and running forever, so you can look at all the fun forever.

Please write me (comment in blog) I'll write you back, I'd love to hear your news and how things are going with you and your families.  I hope you all are well. I cry when I read some of the letter's I've received from some of you whose family members have been taken by this awful disease, cancer.  They were very brave, and I thank you for sharing your memories with me.  It's really true if you don't have your health, you don't have anything.  You could live in a palace, with all the money on earth, and servants and the like, but when you are very sick, and can hardly walk and in pain all the time, it doesn't matter.  Health is the most important thing to have. If you are lucky enough to have it, don't take it for granted, it is God's greatest gift to us.

The second most important, is a loving family, and if you don't have any family, it's your beautiful friends.....like all of you! When you know you don't have much time left, you want to make the most of each day, and how and with whom you spend this precious time.  Especially now, I want to spend my time in real life, and online, with people who love me, like so many of you told me you do.  I will not suffer fools, mean people, or bullies, I can't take the stress, and I cut off the interaction pronto and go cuddle kitteh.  

But thankfully, now that I'm home, and far away from toxic environments,  those interactions are few and far between.  Now I am focused on trying to have less pain, and be happy!  Your generosity has made me VERY happy!  To say that I'm awestruck and teary eyed when I think that people I've never even met would be so Generous to help me with lovely gifts is wonderful.  I'm speechless, and really don't know what to say to thank you all enough.  GOD BLESS YOU!  There is a special place in heaven for such a good person, who strives to help someone they haven't even interacted with.  Of course, my best blogging friends in USA and UK,  go back YEARS and Years!  I mentioned some of your names in my previous posts below.  You know who you are!  I don't want to leave anyone out.  I get a little foggy with this new pain medicine, and I don't want to forget anyone while I'm writing.  Just know that YOU have brightened my LIFE!  God is so good, and prayers are answered, in his time and his way.  As I mentioned in many comments and my post below too, please understand If I haven't personally written you back yet to thank you for your gift.  I'm overwhelmed, and can only sit at the computer for so long, my legs and feet really get swollen, and it's VERY hard to walk.  I have to go and buy some wide shoes, because I can't fit into any of mine!!  It is quite distressing,  and it's even more painful than my stomach sometimes.  So even if you don't get an email or return comment, I thank you in my heart. Plus God, who sees everything, has seen how you helped me, and he will reward you, on earth, and in Heaven.

My Darling Friends, Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING with your family and pets (Whoever or whatever they may be)  Kittehkins....aka Molly
and I wish you the Bounty of God's good gifts today, and every day.

Thanks to Barking Spider for making Molly's gorgeous portrait below.


Love you,  Bunni and her Kittehkins.  

PS:  It wouldn't be a Bunni Post without a video!  Here is one that
sums up my post today perfectly.


And, not to be all serious, Please look at last years
Thanksgiving posts, to have some cuteness and adorable
animals brighten your day!

http://amusingbunni.blogspot.com/2010/11/bunnis-thanksgiving-joy-fun-videos.html

http://amusingbunni.blogspot.com/2011/11/cats-say-thank-you.html






FOR YOUR LOVE AND PRAYERS!  ~ Bunni

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger