Monday, April 1, 2013

Don't Be an April Fool!

Molly doesn't like Fools, so.....

Don't be an April Fool,  read my Bunny Funday post below this one.

You will enjoy it, and get some enjoyable Easter Updates from me.

All the stuff going on in America might seem like an April Fool's joke, but sadly, they are all too real.

Anyway, I don't think the post I put up yesterday is showing up in the blog feeds update, so I wrote this one for you all to see!

As a bonus, Here is a video to help you beat the Monday blahs. The hippity hoppity Bun Buns will have you smiling in no time.



Shamelessly borrowed from "holy cuteness"

I can't believe it's April Already.  I hope the new month is great for you.  I am hanging in there.  Felt very exhausted today, so just trying to relax and catch up on my reading, in between naps.
I wanted to go to the store, but I don't think I can muster up the energy.  The hardest part of my illness is pacing myself and not over-doing it.  I was always so active, and strong, and ready to take walks, go to the store, bring home heavy things, etc.  Now I can't even walk up my front door stairs, I have to
walk thru the neighbors yard and go in through the back, where there are no stairs, and then onto the deck, where the stairs aren't quite as steep.  I've noticed this total lack of energy on the days after I did something the previous day.  All I did was walk several blocks, ride the busses, and have a nice Easter Dinner with my friend, but I guess that was enough to deplete what energy I had.

Well, nothing I can do at this point, except pray, and give thanks to God for sending me such wonderful friends that have helped me so generously.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart for
your donations.  They have helped me very much, to afford nutritious food, pay my medical bills, and
all the myriad of other household expenses.  If you can afford to be generous, please visit my PayPal site and give what you can, every bit helps....and big bits help a WHOLE BIG BUNCH ;-)
 God Bless you all, and continue your prayers to our Heavenly Father on
my behalf ....... to ease my painful suffering, and provide for me.  I truly need all the prayers.

Love you all......Bunni & Kittehkins ;-)

No comments:

Use it while you have it!


Byeeeeeeeeee!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Can't state any Facts Nowdays!

Worth Checking Out!


Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Kitteh Luvs Bunni

Amusing Bunni's Musings

Defending America against lamestream nuts

Defending America against lamestream nuts
Click My Pal for Breitbart's Site!

Oh Yeah!

Oh Yeah!
If You don't like it, LEAVE. I don't care if you read this blog or not. If you're a troll, don't bother to comment, you'll get blocked & deleted anyway!

Jedi Kittehs!


pets

Copyright

Copyright

Silly Squirrel

Silly Squirrel

Too Cute for Words

Powered By Blogger